Please use the links and information on this page to help you prepare and revise for your exams.
English teachers and directors from across the Trust have created a revision website which is closely tailored to the messages students receive in their English lessons. We have a wealth of expertise in delivering the WJEC/Eduqas specifications that all our academies use for English and our website ensures that students can access advice and materials which will help them to achieve the best grades they can at any time. Students will need their academy Google login details to access the website.
The website can be accessed by following this link: revision.english.outwood.com
Click the links below to take you to the revision page for each topic:
The first of our Year 11 Information Evenings was held on Thursday 4th October 2018. This was a great evening for both parents and students to get valuable information to help prepare for the year ahead.
Overview of the Evening:
- Subject Presentations from English, maths and Science- with key information to help prepare for the year ahead and the key to success in the 2019 examinations.
- Every student will received a FREE REVISION BAG which included revision materials for all of their subjects
- Teaching staff and the senior leadership team had discussions regarding targets and progress
- Colleges, other Further Education providers and Careers Inc were there to offer advice and guidance on post-16 options
- Tea, Coffee and Cake were served!
Please click on the links below to view the presentations that were delivered on the evening: