Please use the links and information on this page to help you prepare and revise for your exams.
The first of our Year 11 Information Evenings was held on Thursday 4th October 2018. This was a great evening for both parents and students to get valuable information to help prepare for the year ahead.
Overview of the Evening:
- Subject Presentations from English, maths and Science- with key information to help prepare for the year ahead and the key to success in the 2019 examinations.
- Every student will received a FREE REVISION BAG which included revision materials for all of their subjects
- Teaching staff and the senior leadership team had discussions regarding targets and progress
- Colleges, other Further Education providers and Careers Inc were there to offer advice and guidance on post-16 options
- Tea, Coffee and Cake were served!
Please click on the links below to view the presentations that were delivered on the evening: